Saturday, April 4, 2009

Another Finish

So I'm really lost at where I am at keeping everyone up to date on what I'm doing. Yep, let's just say it's a bit crazy around here. My Parents were in town for about 6 days. The college boys came up for the weekend. One brought his girl friend. The married couple and g-baby were here several days this week. Friday the girls went Easter dress shopping. It's CRAZY!!

But before all that! I got Pauline's quilt finished. It's not delivered, but it is finished!

Even though my camera stinks. Here's a picture, and I know you can't see the quilting. Sorry. I can't wait for the new camera to arrive, but we ordered it and it's supposed to be shipping to the USA this month. Here's keeping the fingers crossed that it makes it soon.
From Drop Box

From Drop Box

No comments: